This YouTube video has 5 Powerful Lessons.
The inspiration from Dr.Wayne Dyer in this video is amazing. In it, he talks about 5 Principles to Live By.
- When you change the way you look at things, things you look at change.
- There are no justified resentments.
- What you think about is what you become.
- Be open to everything and attached to nothing.
- Don’t die with the music still in you.
My favorite lesson from Dr. Wayne Dyer is #3, What you think about is what you become.
I first heard this from Earl Nightingale in his speech, “The Strangest Secret in the World.”
Here is my favorite, #3 “What you think about is what you become.” This has been talked about by many famous and world renound speakers and authors amoung others. In his speech, Earl Nightingale, talks about others that mention this amazing principle.
- Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- William James
- Bible, Mark 9-23
- Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- William Shakespeare
This message has changed my life in that I have managed to go places and do things I never would of without the confidence that I gained from these men and their inspiration.
Watch the video and make sure you take notes.
The above Pinterest Pins are here to share with your friends.
Enjoy, Keith Wilhelm, Go Stress Kickers.